Welcome2Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Investment Research Analyst jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are currently looking for an Investment Research to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services.
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Provides research and information to facilitate investment decision making
- Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data
- Assisting in the effective creation and dissemination of the W2A investment report internal and external stakeholders, ensuring its main findings are made available to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including actual and potential funders.
- To identify and prepare bids for externally funded research projects
- Support in the overall growth of W2A
- At least a Bachelors, and preferably a Masters level qualification in Finance, Investments.
- At least 5 years work experience
- Ability to produce reports
*Investment Research Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria