Rich-Oak Investment and Business Advisory Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Investment Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Sales of company’s financial products
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Collaborative and individual design and recommend tailor-made investment solutions to current and prospective clients based on client need analysis
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Prepare and analyze reports on client interest and need analysis, innovative solutions (products), competitive activities, and feasibility market survey to management.
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Ensuring quality assurance in identifying product improvements and new products in cognizance with industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices
- Develop and deploy individual and team strategies to bolster sustainable sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- 3 years marketing experience in micro finance/investment companies is compulsory
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- Females are strongly advised to apply.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online