Co-Creation Hub Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Investment Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Conduct industry and market research.
- Prepare financial models and analyze financial statements.
- Provide support for deal sourcing, screening and review of target companies.
- Conduct due diligence on ongoing cases.
- Prepare for meetings with clients and founders.
- Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as a potential risk.
- Network with peers to build and support relationships within the technology and startup ecosystem.
- Perform administrative functions and other tasks that may be required.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Economics, Management, Finance or other related fields.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of technology space.
- Knowledge of financial statements analysis and modelling.
- Solid research and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to evolving environments.
- Team player.
What we Offer
- Paid time off.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth.
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Investment Intern in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online