Co-Creation Hub Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Investment Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist the investment management team in executing its deal sourcing and portfolio monitoring strategies.
- Performing market research and due diligence for potential investments.
- Working with portfolio companies on research projects, preparing competitor analysis and valuation analysis.
- Meeting with entrepreneurs of businesses that are potentially interesting investments.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics from portfolio companies.
- Participate in organizing events, conferences, and workshops for the startup ecosystem.
- Minimum of University Degree in (Accounting, Banking and Finance or Social Science related background)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Organization Awareness and Concern for Impact.
What We Offer
- Paid time off.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth.
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Investment Associate in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online