Co-Creation Hub Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Investment Analyst Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Conduct industry and market research
- Prepare financial models and analyze financial statements
- Provide support for deal sourcing, screening and review of target companies
- Conduct due diligence on ongoing cases
- Prepare for meetings with clients and founders
- Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as a potential risk
- Network with peers to build and support relationships within the technology and startup ecosystem
- Perform administrative functions and other tasks that may be required
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Economics, Management, Finance or other related fields
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of technology space
- Knowledge of financial statements analysis and modelling
- Solid research and analytical skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Adaptable to evolving environments
- Team player
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
*Investment Analyst Intern jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria