1 week ago
Job title : Investigations Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We seek to hire an individual who will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of operational strategies for the Investigation Unit, as well as foster and maintain strategic relationships with market participants for the purpose of informal enquiries related to investigations.
- To conduct investigation on reported market rule breach/refer and forward such cases to the appropriate channels for relevant action.
- Implementation of operational strategies of the Investigations unit.
- Review preliminary investigations report from Market Surveillance unit/issuer service departments.
- Collate and document referrals from Market Surveillance unit and other relevant Issuer service departments.
- Execution of investigation activities for evidence of complicity of affected parties (Trading License Holders).
- Assist in inspection of records and examination of market participant behaviour with respect to their compliance with Market Rules.
- Foster and maintain strategic relationships with market participants for the purpose of informal enquiries tied to investigations.
- Provide support during the hearing of investigation cases at Investigation Panel, Court and Tribunal.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- A minimum of First Degree or a HND in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience in similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) will be added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: We would be delighted to have further discussions with you.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Investigations Specialist jobs
- Salary Offer: *********