Compovine Technologies’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Inventory Officer / Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Oversees all business and activity relating to store inventory control
- Delegates tasks and assignments to inventory clerks.
- Counts all products and supplies
- Maintains and updates records of store inventory.
- Orders supplies as necessary.
- Receives store deliveries
- Responsible for unloading new supplies and storing them appropriately.
- Restacks merchandise on sales floor.
- Reorganizes stockroom to accommodate additional inventory.
- Suggests to warehouse manager new products or supplies for regular inventory based on analysis of sales statistics.
- Manages, stores and / or returns stock overstock.
- Processes the return of defective or expired items.
- Packs up items for return and affixes shipping labels.
- Ensures that stockroom is well organized and that all stored items are accounted for.
- Employs computerized inventory software to keep track of all store supplies.
- Reviews computerized inventory software to keep tract of all store supplies.
- Addresses and resolves discrepancies in inventory and sales reports
- Provides customer assistance as necessary.
- Attends store meetings.
- Works with warehouse manager to devise ways to maintain inventory control and reduce theft.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
*Inventory Officer / Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria