Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Inventory Officer – Machine Parts jobs in Kogi
Job Location : Kogi
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Take responsibility for the management of the machine parts inventory processes and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with to all authorisation levels required for stock releases.
- Ensure proper recording keeping and posting of stock items, either through the bin cards or the ERP.
- Consult with user department to generate max/min stock level.
- Ensure safe and good housekeeping in the stores.
- Ensure availability of material handling equipment.
Education and Work Experience
- OND (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) Experience 15 Years
- HND / BSc (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) Experience 3 Years
- MBA / HND / BSc (Mechanical Engineering) Experience 0 – 2 Years
- Direct experience of inventory management process.
- Proficient in inventory management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online