The OPEC Fund for International Development’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Internship Program 2022 jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The OPEC Fund offers an Internship Program enabling students from diverse academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organization.
- The Internship Program runs for between three and six months and is designed to:
- Provide a framework to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the students experience;
- Provide an immersive experience so that students gain practical experience of working for an international organization; and
- Provide the opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Funds vision, mission and related values.
- Interns are assigned to different departments/units depending on their interests and qualifications, and according to departmental needs.
- The Internship Program offers opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; financial operations; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology.
Work assignments undertaken by interns may include:
- Conducting research
- Writing documents
- Organizing information and
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
- Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age and enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program.
- Alternatively, applicants may be recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
Applicants must be:
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Funds core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online