Madas Company Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Interns-ASST Operations Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are a Leading Financial and resource solutions provider, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out financial management services for clients. Our mission is to make processing of financial service seamless and to help our clients meets their financial needs. This is why we strive to offer first class financial services to our clients. Our foundation is built on the trust reposed on us by our client simply because we make everything clear and transparent.Communicate effectively with clients
LOCATION: IKORODU BRANCH OFFICE (OGONLONTO)
RESUMPTION: IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
- 1-3 years experience as an Operations Accountant
- Must have working experience in Commercial Bank/Micro Finance/Lending Institution
- Good knowldege of accounting software is a plus
- Must be very good in Excel and Data imputation and analysis
- Must have a passion to learn and grow.
- Must be very good with figures and good knowledge of operatoinal and accounting process
- Must live within Job location-IKORODU
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Ensure that all activities and process undertaken by operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Ensure technical, banking and operation policies are efficiently and appropriately achieved
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Vault balancing
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations – Account Services, Reconciliation of the Banks debit card activities
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Treasury Operations – FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- To establish and maintain appropriate management of treasury liquidity position of the company at every point in time
- To ensure that loan account debit position is reduced to the barest minimal for reduced loan interest at the end of the month
- To coordinate instant transfers to various company bank account to meet disbursement needs
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of the Banking/Micro Finance industry rules and regulations .
- High level of Professionalism.
- Ability to manage people.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Attention to details
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Team work
- Data processing skill
- Good reporting skill
- Ability to multitask
- Prompt deliverables and attention to details
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.