Job title : Internal Control Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Conducting regular internal audits and reviews to ensure compliance of individual employees and departments with company policy and regulations and to detect and eliminate fraud from the system. Reviewing processes and records to ensure that accountants are operating in line with generally accepted accounting principles, laws and company standards.
- Conducting regular control checks on cash, inventory, expenses, dispatch and production reports.
- Reporting any discrepancies identified to the Internal Auditor.
- Conducting risk assessment of all departments.
- Reporting risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Manager and the Management and providing recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with the existing company policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness and engaging in continuous education and staff development.
- Reviewing the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and to ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluating information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluating regulatory compliance programs.
- Evaluating the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
- Providing support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Preparation of centre monthly audit reports.
- All other duties as reasonably requested by the Internal Auditor or Management.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Auditing or a related discipline.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent research and numerical skills.
- Excellent documentation and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly Salary: N70,000 N75,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Internal Control Officer jobs