PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Internal Control Officer (Intern) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Daily update and auditing of the ajo collection officers daily.
- Carry out strategic and impromptu checks on ajo customers to verify documented information reported by ajo collection officers.
- Assist in Carryingout detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression, or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets.
- Ensure compliance with the bankÛªs policy, procedure, and regulations.
- Assist in identifying areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- Degree / HND in Accounting or its equivalent.
- 1 year work experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple deadlines.
- Good Planning and project management abilities.
- Strong attention to details.
- Highly organized with a good demonstration of leadership skill.
- Must reside around the Island.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Internal Control Officer (Intern) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.