- This job has expired!
Job title : Internal Control / Audit Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- The preferred candidate MUST be chartered as an accountant with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Previous experience working in the Education sector would be an added advantage.
Skills / Value / Attitudes:
- Good knowledge of Tracking hardware and software
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice Packages and IT System.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and Passionate
- Integrity and Agility
- Team Player.
How to Apply for this Offer
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Internal Control / Audit Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!