Job title : Internal Auditor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of stock at the front end
- Cash count of main cash (sales) and petty cash with the cashier.
- Cash evacuation at the front end and reconciliation of machine print out receipts.
- Physical verification of all supplies from Warehouse/ CPU and suppliers of perishable and non-perishable items
- Signing of all authorized expenses in the outlet in accordance with approval
- Auditing of Product Transfer Note (PTN) and comparison with Product Movement form (PMF).
- Monthly stocks taking exercise, valuation and reconciliation of store items
- Review of daily product comparative analysis (DPCS) report to ascertain product shortages
- Material usage report
- Daily stock taking of closing items at the production unit
- Review of stock control sheet from production unit.
- Review of accounts payable report
- Review of the bank lodgments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- ICAN in view will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organization.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Internal Auditor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!