Omnibiz Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Internal Auditor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential)
- Four(4) years of work experience in an internal audit environment
- Two(2) years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Preferable Big 4 work experience.
ñCompany may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeriaî
What We Offer:
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online