2 months ago
Montaigne Place’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Internal Auditor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you to conduct an audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess the internal control system?
- Can you review all our transactions in the office and in the company operations as a whole?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audits if fraudulent activities are suspected?
- Keeps records to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedules.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigate any irregularities, and take appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage (ACCA/ICAN).
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Required Auditing Experience.
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel.
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********