Fadac Resources’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Internal Auditor jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
My client is a well-established Group company Located in Ogun (Sang Ota) state Nigeria. They are Into Flexible Laminates, Light paper boxes & Corrugated Cartons. Blow Molding Plastic Products like Jerry cans, drums and coolers, bottles etc. Due to expansion, they are in need of a INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are maintained meticulously at the different unit of the group
- All related internal audit reports are sent as per target time.
- Sound internal audit skill with knowledge of accounts and finance with sound MS office knowledge.
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
Receivable and credit control.
- Minimum of Bsc Qualification.
- ICAN MEMBER ONLYÛÒ with 4 years minimum experience
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Accounting knowledge and skills
- Internal audit skill
- ÛÜ Knowledge of local laws say PAYE, NSITF, PENCOM, ITF and other relevant laws
- Knowledge of sound MS office (excel, word).
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication & Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
*Internal Auditor jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria