Avant Halogen’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Internal Auditor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 26-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Oyingbo, Lagos
- The Internal Auditor is expected to be the whistle-blower within the company and alert the management about any wrong method being practised or committed by the staff and officers of the company.
- The advance alerts may help the company to avoid bigger losses, stop undesirable malpractices and shield itself from the scorching scrutiny of government people.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organizationÛªs objectives and goals to be met.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organizationÛªs operations, in terms of both efficiency and effectiveness. performance evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluates the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Moving to different stores/warehouses to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification.
- N50,000 monthly.
*Internal Auditor jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria