Job title : Internal Auditor/ Accountant
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to assists in the establishment, development and evaluation of a company’s internal controls over financial reporting, compliance and business operations.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- BSc/HND in Accounting (ACA and ICAN is an added advantage)
- 5 years of minimum working experience in similar field
- Advanced computer skills on PEACHTREE and MS Office,
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Preferably Christian (35-45 years of age)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Internal Auditor/ Accountant jobs