Lorache Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Internal Audit Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Evaluate, advice and report on the processes by which significant risks are managed and the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal control with emphasis on financial, commercial and compliance processes.
- Manage audit projects and activities Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications;
- Develop audit programs, oversee the conduct of the audit and preparation of audit and supporting documentation using the end to end one audit methodology.
- Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk-based audits for all areas.
- Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action
- Assess and appraise business operations to provide Management with an evaluation of internal controls.
- Assess ManagementÛªs level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards, as well as the adequacy of internal controls within business and financial processes and operation.
- Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing.
- Conduct special investigation or reviews at the request of management such as those required to discover mechanics of unusual trend to develop protective and detective controls.
- Manage external auditors.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 – 7 yearsÛª experience with background in audit, compliance and/or business partnering.
- Up to date knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment.
*Internal Audit Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria