Job title : Internal Audit Executive
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business areas or department
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the business
- Perform and control the full audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant policies, industry regulations, and government legislation
- Liaise with and advise senior management on internal audit issues
- Provide support to the wider financial team on additional projects
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Maintain open communication with management
- Prepares drafts of audits or review reports, which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks identified.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 3-5 years experience as an Internal in the Manufacturing sector.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- ICAN certified.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title e.g “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Internal Audit Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!