7 days ago
Job title : Intern
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- MELSA would like to offer graduates a practical learning opportunity to gain real world experience through an internship.
- The practical experience interns will gain is expected to add to the theoretical knowledge gained during their studies.
- The opportunity is aimed at increasing interns’ employable skills as they learn from and contribute to the workplace for the duration of the internship.
- The internship will give interns experience in a variety of fields and roles and so may help to shape their future career interests.
- Interns will contribute to the work that MELSA does to monitor, evaluate, and learn from USAID/Nigeria’s development activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our MEL Specialists with field-based monitoring (FBM) and Data Quality Assessments (DQA).
- Learn about and work on large scale evaluations or USAID activities from planning stages to final reporting.
- Help with the planning and facilitation of learning events for USAID and Implementing Partners.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants should have a degree with background in any of the following areas: Health, Agriculture, Water Sanitation and Hygiene, Nutrition, Education and Governance or any related field.
- Be a recent graduate that has completed NYSC.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have an interest in monitoring, evaluation and learning of development projects.
- Must be based in Abuja.
- Interns will be joining a great team, with highly qualified and motivated members who will be interesting and fun to work with.
- Monthly stipend.
- Monthly call and data airtime allowance for MELSA-related communications.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Intern jobs