Visa Incorporated’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Intern – Marketing jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Visa are a talented team of 20,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
- Were looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers, creatives and trailblazers – who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
- Marketing is the steward of the brand.
- The team focuses on driving awareness, preference and conversion across B2B and B2C.
- They build the brand, with a client centric approach, by reinforcing emotional affinity via innovation and tangible proof points.
- This is an opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas, and make a real contribution to the organization and its mission.
Here are some cool things our Marketing Interns work on:
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning Visas external agencies and managing relationships with media.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events and partnership activities.
- Measuring and celebrating our social impact by collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
- Promoting VISA and its services using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, Events and Public Affairs.
- Identify actionable consumer insights, through the analysis of consumer transactional data and social media behavior.
- Creating and maintaining content.
- Students pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2023 or 2024
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August 12 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online