1 week ago
Job title : Intermediate Marketing Consultant
Job Location : Nigeria
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This role is responsible for the management of the brand across line of businesses within the country, the role will serve as a resource, concept generator and execution manager to the overall business.
- The role will also work together with the Marketing Executive to ensure the implementation of the brand and digital marketing strategy.
- Implements all through-the-line marketing activities.
- Implements marketing plans for selected market segments.
- Manages and updates various databases.
- Manages digital assets website & social media.
- Manages Agency relationship and oversees content creation.
- Supports the leads management process.
- Manages office admin and budget.
- Constructs marketing messages directed at intermediaries and end customers.
- Identifies new business sales opportunities and builds it into marketing messages.
- Monitors marketing business environment and competitor activities and offerings.
- Gathers information on local and international market trends for relevant product set
- Conducts marketing presentations.
- Develops understanding of BU segments utilising research data & any other data sources available.
- Is responsible for the conceptualisation and execution of marketing events.
- Identifies, builds relationships and interfaces with internal and external resources.
- Takes appropriate decisions vis-a-vis marketing inventory.
- Provides marketing support activities to distribution channels consulting function, serving as a resource and concept generator to the marketing manager(s).
Key Result Areas
- Brand Growth
- Implementation of PR and Sponsorship Strategy.
- Implementation of Responsible Business and Corporate Social Responsibly Efforts.
- Design, procurement/production, and distribution of marketing materials.
- Monitoring digital engagement and metrics.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of up to 3 months
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A first degree in the social sciences. A Marketing degree would be of an advantage
- Digital marketing experience
- A member of a marketing institute
- Good analytical skills
- Minimum of 8 years marketing/brand management experience
- Business, Business Environment,
- Digital Consumer Engagement,
- Digital Marketing,
- Marketing, Marketing Activities,
- Marketing Planning, New Businesses,
- New Business Sales,
- Research Data,
- Researching, Resources
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Intermediate Marketing Consultant jobs