Concept Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Intermediate Frontend Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Participate actively in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and departments to produce software design.
- Write clean, readable, and testable code that is scalable and well documented.
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug new and existing codes.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Serve as an expert within your area of competence.
- Provide technical support when necessary.
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record and report data to the appropriate parties, such as clients, leadership, or management.
- Commit to continuous improvement, education, and training to remain current on best practices, new programming languages, and to better assist other team members.
- Take lead on projects when necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development using HTML and CSS3.
- 2+ years experience working with React.JS or Vue.JS.
- Experience in Adobe XD or any other UI/UX tool is an added advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- Working understanding of front-end web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, and VanillaJS.
- Proficient knowledge of version control & SSH.
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful APIÛªs.
- Working experience with cloud hosting platforms.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
*Intermediate Frontend Developer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria