1 week ago
Job title : Interior Designer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer aided design (CAD) applications.
- Creating initial design sketches, colour themes and ideas for interior spaces based on client requirements and space availability.
- Developing design renderings and animations for interior works.
- Visiting sites to analyze space availability, design needs and purpose of the space.
- Attending meetings to understand the design needs and preferences regarding interior styles and colours.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architects.
- Overseeing the buying process of all finishing raw materials and items required to complete all interior works.
- Supervising the implementation of on-site interior finishing.
- Preparing all specification documents for interior spaces of projects.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and applications when necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or similar
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an Interior Designer
- Excellent Interior planning, rendering and Animation skills
- Excellent supervision and implementation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Interior Designer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********