Integrated Corporate Services’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Quantity Surveyor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ketu, Lagos
- Conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time, and labour costs
- Prepare and negotiate tender and Contract Documents, including Bills Of Quantities with the Architect and/or the Client
- Coordinate work effort
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advice on procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on a range of legal and contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- HND / BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ post-NYSC working experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a reputable construction company.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be very vast in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must not be more than 27-35 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Click here