About Integrated Corporate Services’s Job offer
Job title : Managing Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We desire a Managing Director with vast experience in global business practices and keen interest in real estate businesses.
- Analyze, perform due diligence, structure, document, negotiate and close deals
- Manage deal process and coordinate interactions with counter parties, consultants, advisors, lawyers, and other outside parties
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments in line with the company’s objectives.
- Manage resources, including the attracting, hiring, and retention of personnel.
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve their mission.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the chair and members of the board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and futuristic advice for the development of organization.
- Increase the revenue of the company irrespective of any challenge facing the company
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales.
- At least 10 years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- Degree in Estate Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or a quantitatively oriented field.
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a related industry.
- Good management and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Must have good research and quantitative skills and be able to come to conclusions in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Performance driven, adaptable, and team-oriented
- Proven track record.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.