Integrated Corporate Services’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Inventory and Procurement OfficerJob Location : LagosDeadline : December 31, 2021Quick Recommended Links
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The purpose of this role is to oversee the inventory & procurement unit, identify, shortlist vendors, assess supplier’s credits for goods, supervise the procurement processes and shall also coordinate the activities of in-store inventory management.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Supervise teams involved in the procurement and logistics work within the area of responsibility – (local and international procurement); logistics staff; fleet staff (including drivers of rented vehicles and trucks).
- Solicit bids, quotations and tender documents; oversee bidding process and provide support for procurement transactions, analyse them for conformity to specified requirements; conduct appraisals and select suppliers, and confirm terms of payment; prepare purchase orders and ensure receipt of appropriate authorization
- Follow up on purchase orders (PO) status and keep the head of unit and respective managers abreast of estimated time of delivery or any changes that may affect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions.
- Ensure all expected merchandise is received in accordance with PO specifications, and that all goods are in good condition.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education
- HND / BSC in a numerate discipline
- MSc/MBA and/or relevant certification in Business Administration, Management, Logistics & Transport, Procurement, Accounting or a related field will be an advantage.
- Professional certification(s) in line with inventory management is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working in administration and logistics generalist role
- Experience in purchasing from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) – Dell / HP/ and or Lenovo portal and/or partners
- Understanding of the OEM buying patterns and procedures – DELL/HP/ others.
- Fluency in English with excellent writing and speaking skills is required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here