About Integrated Corporate Services’s Job offer
Job title : Head, Corporate Finance
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting Line: Executive Director, Investment Banking
Department: Corporate Finance
- To provide leadership and coordinate the Corporate Finance Unit in order to originate and execute advisory transactions to meet income targets.
Key Functions And Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate the general activities of the Unit
- Ensure the achievement of revenues and other key performance targets
- Identify new opportunities to originate capital raising and advisory transactions
- Lead and execute live capital raising and advisory transactions
- Supervise the preparation of business proposals to prospective clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and goals for the Unit
- Ensure timely rendition of returns to regulatory authorities
- Supervise the development and management of the Unit’s budgets
- Supervise and appraise team Leads and members of the Unit
- Network actively in the local business circuit to build relationships for business opportunities
- All other duties as may be assigned by the Group Managing Director and Executive Director, Investment Banking.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with 7 years work experience.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Good analytical, management and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methods and financial modelling skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the financial market and other industries / sectors
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent product development skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.