- This job has expired!
Job title : Insurance & Funds Transfer Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What You Will Be Doing:
- Preparation of daily operational treasury reports which includes Funds transfer report, FX payments reports, and outstanding payments reports.
- Ensure timely payment of statutory and other regulatory payments through designated platforms (e.g Remita)
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Cashflow statements
- Calculating interest and maintaining the Loan book with respect to Bank and Shareholder Loans.
- Monthly calculation/verification of interests on current account balances and bank charges in all the bank statements.
- Preparation of Month end rate for departmental use.
- Preparation of Weekly SCUML report.
- Preparation of Monthly Treasury Report
- Maintenance of Fixed Deposit schedule
- Ensure all assets are insured with world class insurance companies through an Insurance Broker
- Ensure all losses are indemnified through the Insurance Broker
- Serve as back up to Treasury Support Officer.
- Any other Ad-hoc activities assigned by the Head of Treasury or CFO
What You Need for This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Banking or any Social Science
- At least 3 years’ cognate experience in Banking or Manufacturing
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage CIBN, CIIN or ACCA/ACA
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Insurance & Funds Transfer Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!