Amazon Energy Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Instrumentation Quality Control Inspector
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
A leading diversified energy services provider is looking to engage an Instrumentation Quality Control Inspector
Functionally reports to: QAQC Manager
Job Location: Kwale – Site
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Performs all relevant loop checks.
- Updates as built drawings.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
- Performs tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
- Calibrates safety valves.
- Calibrates instruments.
- Checks installation of instruments.
- Performs tests functional instruments.
- Checks pneumatic signal connection.
- Checks fiber optic cable.
- Performs test communication functionalities.
- Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ post-graduation experience
- A candidate with a good university degree/OND
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online