3 weeks ago
Job title : Instrument Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by the CONTRACTOR
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
- He plays a predominant role with SUPERVISOR in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Support supervisor on the field & ability to Act as supervisor.
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in this himself,
- Carries out, at the Supervisor request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Higher qualification in Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Must have handled flowmeters in all forms up to automation level
- Must have ability to install and calibrate ultrasonic flowmeters
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA…)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Instrument Supervisor jobs