Institute of Credit Administration’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Web / Database Management Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Applicant must be a holder of good degree in computer science.
- Must have at least 2-years working experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developers license ID or a developers certification ID.
- Must have knowledge in computer applications both software and hardware.
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar based E-Learning Platform, co-coordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only shorlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.