The National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Institute Librarian jobs in Ondo
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : December 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: CONRAISS 15
- The Librarian is the Chief Librarian Officer of the Institute, responsible to the Director-General / Chief Executive.
Qualifications / Requirements
- PhD in Library and Information Science from a recognized University
- At least fifteen (15) years of cognate experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of robust scholarly publications will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be versatile in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Conditions of Service
- The appointment shall be for a period of five(5) years and the candidate may be re-appointed for another period of five (5) years subject to the terms and conditions applicable to GovemmentAgencies.
- Being in an academic position, the candidate is not expected to be more than 55 years of age.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Ondo
*Institute Librarian in Ondo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of application and detailed curriculum vitae with photocopies of credentials including three referees highlighting, among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
The applications should be in sealed envelopes under confidentiality marked at the top left corner with the post applied for. i.e. ÛÏRegistrarÛ or ÛÏLibrarianÛ.
All applications are to be forwarded to:
The Director-General / Chief Executive,
National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA),
P.M.B 562, Ondo,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.