Job title : Inspections & Examinations Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- NGX Regulations Limited requires a consummate Capital Market regulatory professional with a strong personality, excellent communication and people management skills.
- The individual will be required to have a thorough understanding of Nigerian Capital Market rules and regulations, broad inspections and examinations or Audit experience, as well as a strong analytical background, including stellar academic credentials.
- Conduct on-site and off-site inspections, risk-based examinations of Trading License Holders in line with Risk Based Supervision framework of NGX Regulation Limited.
- Prepare all reports (Inspections and ad hoc reports) and publications for use internally and externally within stipulated timelines as assigned by Team Lead.
- Conduct pre- trade inspections of newly licensed firms to confirm all requirements are met before clearance to commence trading can be granted.
- Conduct pre-branch opening inspections to ensure branch offices of Trading License Holders meet standards set by NGX Regulation.
- Conduct targeted examinations on Dealing Members based on Market Intelligence. reports Develop pre-examination parameters before commencement of annual examination cycles.
- Draft supervision priorities, inspection plan and shortlist firms for examinations.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law or related fields.
- MBA or professional qualifications in Finance are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC work experience in any of the Big 4 Audit firm, as a Financial Sector Regulator, Auditor or as a CBN certified Bank Examiner.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, securities laws, rules and regulations, Corporate Governance codes/principles etc.
- Must be able to build strong partnerships and relate with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the email.
Note: We would be delighted to have further discussions with you.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Inspections & Examinations Manager jobs