Jiji’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Inspection Officer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : July 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The successful candidate will perform inspections on a variety of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, and certain types of mobile vehicles. He/she will inspect overall interior and exterior conditions of cars, and check operations of engine, transmission, steering system, brake system, air conditioning system, and other systems on the vehicle. He/she will also be required to interprete these conditions on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle.
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive check of engine, transmission, brake system, steering and suspension system, air conditioning system, and other systems available on the vehicle.
- Conduct test drives for vehicles during inspections (both Manual and Automatic transmissions).
- Communicate condition of vehicle to seller for negotiation purpose.
- Following established procedures and policies.
- Conduct remote inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Create an inspection report on all vehicles inspected.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- HND or BSC in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering (OND Holder or Graduates of other disciplines, or Mechanics can be considered if candidate possesses experience and/or skill in mechanical/automotive industry)
- 1 to 2 years (or more) experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission (gear) on cars.
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices.
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models.
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced).
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of locations of chassis numbers (VIN) and odometer readings on vehicles.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Proximity to center location will be an added advantage
- Not more than 35 years of age.
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online