Job title : Inspection Officer – Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The successful candidate will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information.
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle.
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts.
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.
- Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- HND or BSC in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering (OND Holder or Graduates of other disciplines can be considered if candidate possesses experience and/or skill in mechanical/automotive industry).
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair.
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices.
- Excellent knowledge about cars and their various models.
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced).
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine.
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles.
- Knowledge or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Knowledge or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Healthcare insurance, free daily lunch and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Inspection Officer – Delta jobs