Job title : Information Technology Support Specialist
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the company’s processes digital transformation implementation, designing hardware configurations, installing software, managing network systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Digitalization of the JCG business processes.
- End-user Support
- Internal System Management & Network Administration
- IT Physical and Logical Security Management
- External System Management (Web Administration, Server Hosting)
- Server Management & Database Administration
- System Development, Implementation, Deployment
- Ensure full digitalization of JCG business processes.
- End-user support; Install, configure, and support company’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware and software.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Monitors and manage data communications networks; designs, configures, and implements LAN/WAN hardware, software, and ancillary services for network operating efficiency.
- Internal systems and network administration; Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all system configurations.
- Ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, database administration and security.
- Maintain network servers such as file/applications servers, domain controller, gateways, and intrusion detection systems
- Servers Management, desktop computers, inverter system, printers, switches, firewalls, phones, personnel digital assistants, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Coordinate company’s purchasing decision for Computer hardware, server systems, network infrastructure, inverter systems, software/application, and other IT related facilities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Information Technology Support Specialist jobs