GTI Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Information Technology Support Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure availability of the Bankone System to support the bank’s operations.
- Prompt response to I.T-related issues.
- Liaise with core banking software providers on related I.T issues.
- Maintain healthy and beneficial relationships with software vendors and technology companies.
- Effective implementation and monitoring of IT-related budgets.
- Support computer systems, networks, and other peripherals for optimal performance.
- Ensure security of data, networks, and other components/devices.
- Monitoring activities on the bank’s electronic applications.
- Oversee and monitor the bank’s e-channels and online payment platforms.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Prompt and seamless IT processes at Begin of Day (BOD), End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM), and End of Year (EOY).
- Provide support in the implementation of the digital system and other automated platforms for optimal performance.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office netorks , andsystems across branches.
- Ensure effective penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of IT systems generally.
- Carry out periodic differential and full dump Backups.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Prompt and accurate update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Support bank enrollment on systems that may be mandated to Microfinance Banks.
- Disaster Recovery Policy and testing.
- Attain top rating in the audit of the IT Unit.
Suitable applicants must have the following criteria:
- A BSc / HND holder.
- 2- 3 years I.T experience in a similar job role.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.