2 weeks ago
Job title : Information Technology Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 04, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This position will be responsible for analysing and directing all IT related activities of the organization with supervisory responsibilities for all staff assigned to the IT activities.
- He will be accountable for ensuring continuity of computer and other devices services for computer users throughout the organization through planning, technical leadership, and project coordination.
- Ensure that all antivirus, software updates, UPS run-time tests are up-to-date.
- Verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Consults with software programmers for troubleshooting database and configuration issues.
- Perform all supervisory responsibilities associated with the IT department including employee related issues.
- Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and every level of management.
- Determine the goals of IT within broad outlines provided by the executive management and contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to MIS operations.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in MIS technology and remain highly technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize MIS resources.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them.
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones (including PABX), photocopiers, filing cabinets, CCTV, servers etc.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday, (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM) and Saturday (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
Qualification and Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent Communication
- Experience with Rssql , DMS software, EDMS and scanning projects -added advantage.
- Data entry abilities are essential.
N150,000 – N250,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Information Technology Manager jobs