Job title : Information Technology (I.T) Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 19, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Provide support in a face-to-face capacity, over the phone or via remote desktop software, helping staffset up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with not less than two years experience in similar role.
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Information Technology (I.T) Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!