Job title : Information Technology Auditor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide adequate internal controls within clients’ technology system to safeguard information by identifying weaknesses and create strategies to prevent security breaches.
- Examine the organizations IT system to ensure sufficient controls are kept, security of data stored or transported. You will classify technology issues and provide additional recommendations to management with solutions to fix internal controls.
- Involved in all facets of IT risk management including assessment, reporting, and developing action plans to address risks;
- Plan and execute IT audits as well as IT governance reviews;
- Audit security configurations, authorizations, change control processes, and operations at various clients using different tools and platforms
- Identify weaknesses in the system and create action plan to prevent security breaches
- Collaborate with Lead auditor to plan, execute and report on audit engagements
- Collaborate and create a solid IT infrastructure
- Conduct training on security features
- Knowledge of basic IT security for systems and network
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- ITIL Foundation required, CISA will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of IT and business processes
- General IT controls audit/review skills
- Application controls audit/review skills
- Ability to reconcile system workflow with business process workflow
- Business process/controls re-engineering skills
- Understanding of technology platforms, operating systems, SDLC, change management, information security, databases
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Information Technology Auditor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!