Kuda Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Information Systems Control Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a technical, process & detail-oriented Information Systems Control Officer to manage IT operational processes, monitor and control access to information assets. Additionally, you will need to perform detailed evaluation of information systems and track technology compliance with various standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and Assessment of Products, Applications and Processes and Databases
- Identifying weaknesses within the organization’s information systems and infrastructure
- Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
- Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes and application controls.
- Ensure that controls that meet business requirements are embedded at all levels of system development/acquisition life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure that changes within the organization are controlled to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Ensure segregation of duties in all business systems and IT infrastructure by enforcing maker-checker controls for greater accountability
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments within the organization to formulate, implement and disseminate company-wide policies and standards ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the line manager
- A degree in computer science, information technology or any other related field of study.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a role directly related to the roles and responsibilities specified.
WeÛªre looking for someone who has:
- Risk Assessment, Analytical Skills, Report Writing, IT Security and Infrastructure Knowledge, Technology Auditing Skill, Communication Skills, Security Testing, SQL Skills
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in the fintech space
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Ability to evaluate and review a range of cloud and on-prem infrastructure across multiple service and hardware providers.
- Ability to perform control reviews on application and system development, operations and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and identify their potential impact within the existing environment.
Nice To Haves:
- A CISA, CRISC and/or CISSP certification will be an added advantage.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for Û÷every African on the planetÛª.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Information Systems Control Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online