Job title : Information Security Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
As an Information Security Analyst, your job responsibilities include the following:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Perform technical (evaluation of technology) and nontechnical (evaluation of people and operations) risk and vulnerability assessments of relevant technology focus areas (e.g., local computing environment, network and infrastructure, supporting infrastructure, and applications).
- Provide recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate risk (e.g., protection of information, systems, and processes).
- Provide technical documents, incident reports, video-recorded descriptions, findings from computer examinations, summaries, and other situational awareness information to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct and/or support authorized penetration testing on enterprise network assets.
- Perform penetration testing as required for new or updated applications.
- Review the security status of a system (including the effectiveness of security controls) on an ongoing basis to determine whether the risk remains acceptable.
- Provide recommendations for how to improve the controls based on test scenario findings
- Analyze Threat Trends to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Develop your test scenarios by performing threat hunts and ethical hack tests
- Identify control gaps that allow threats to enter our network.
- Develop specific cybersecurity countermeasures and risk mitigation strategies for systems and/or applications.
- Exploit network devices, security devices, and/or terminals or environments using various methods or tools.
- Create comprehensive exploitation strategies that identify exploitable technical or operational vulnerabilities.
- Test and evaluate locally developed tools for operational use.
- Identify functional and security-related features to find opportunities for new capability development to exploit or mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Conduct exploitation of wireless computers and digital networks.
- Analyze identified malicious activity to determine weaknesses exploited, exploitation methods, and effects on system and information.
We would love to meet you if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Security center operations and offensive security
- You have any security certifications such as Comptia S+, Comptia Cysa+, Comptia Pentest+, CEH
- You have a strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations such as ISO 27001, NDPA and PCI DSS
- You have strong knowledge in configuring, deploying, and managing security tools such as SIEM and EDR
- You have experience with the Incident response cycle from the detection phase to eradication.
- You have superb problem-solving, critical and analytical skills.
- You have a flair for the use of solutions to carry out VAPT
- You have a knack for the use of the SIEM (e.g. Alienvault)
- You use EDR (e.g. SentinelOne)
- You use DLP
- You use any of the SAST tools (e.g. Sonarcube)
- You use DAST tools (e.g. burpsuite)
These are some of the nitty-gritty things you may have listed on your CV/LinkedIn profile but certainly do not define who you are:
- First degree in Information Security, or any related discipline.
- Experience working in the Payment or Fintech industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant certifications.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Information Security Analyst jobs