First Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Information & Cybersecurity Policy & Awareness Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Manage and evaluate the Bank’s security policies and regulatory standards to minimize the risk of compromise of sensitive business systems
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops policy, framework, security baselines and procedures for the information/Cybersecurity governance, including control document reviews, stakeholder review/sign-off and post-approval communication.
- Serves in an advisory role in application development and infrastructure projects to assess security requirements and controls and ensures that security controls are implemented as planned
- Monitors compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, respond to policy violations and escalate exceptions.
- Assesses threats and vulnerabilities regarding information assets and recommends the appropriate information security controls and measures.
- Provide support for Independent Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test (VAPT) projects.
- Assesses threats and vulnerabilities in the Banks products and technology acquisition. Engage IT Project managers on IT project risk and provide guidance
- Continuously communicate and ensure staff and third-parties are aware of information and cyber security as it relates to their roles and/or services
- Empower staff bank-wide through periodically Information and cyber security risk awareness and training including role based and privileged user training using different sources: Newsletters, E-Learning (Computer Base Training), Facilitator Led training, E-flyers etc
- Develop an awareness program for the enterprise and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders understand Information risk management to promote a risk-aware culture.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering
- Professional Certifications: CISM, ISO27001 Lead Implementer, or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
Minimum experience 5 years’ experience in facilitating and conducting security awareness and policy development, security architecture and security standards/requirements (PCI-DSS, ISO27001, Cybersecurity)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online