Proforce Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Industrial Nurse jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : 29-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements, related company standard, operating policies, practices, procedures to achieve the desired goal and objectives.
- Actively collaborate with employee engagement manager on employeeÛªs health series.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guideline.
- Identify primary, secondary, tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization.
Manage all cases to facilitate productivity, assuring appropriate care and return to work.
Initiate and evaluate patient for transfusion and other intravenous medications.
Responsible for securing and developing all records equipment, and programs related to occupational health services.
Any other functions as may be assigned by the Head Nurse.
- Registered Nurse certificate with valid license from the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria.
- At least 3years of work experience as an industrial Nurse
*Industrial Nurse jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria