Skin101 Clinics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Industrial Chemist & Research Assistant jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
SKINTIVITY SKINCARE LIMITED is a cosmeceutical company that provides a full range of skincare products by continuously searching for the best natural and medical-grade ingredients. We actively provide each customer with the highest-grade of skincare products all aimed at improving and enhancing the appearance of your skin and you.
Our wide range of services is world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
We are looking for a dynamic and intelligent Industrial Chemist & Research Assistant to join our team of professionals. The Research Chemist often test a companys current products or examines a laboratorys current means of testing to find out if they can be improved. In addition to testing and improving previous products and procedures, research chemists may develop new products. They are also responsible for independently identifying and developing innovative technology to create novel natural skincare projects for new launches, line extensions, and product renovation.
Duties & Responsibility
- Perform complex research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods.
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients.
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures.
- Analyze various substances to find their composition.
- Test substances and materials for chemical safety.
- Write technical reports to describe their methods and findings.
- Identify new raw materials & technologies with potential benefits for cosmetics applications.
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves.
- Ensure transactions (receipts and issuance of materials) are recorded in a timely manner and properly as well.
- Prepare weekly reports of all the activities in the store like consignment received, the quantity of items received, items collected and dispatched, stacking numbers, items issued to different units, outstanding balance, low stock, reorder levels, etc., and sends a report to the head of the unit, accountant and Medical Director as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of HND/BSC in industrial chemistry or related field.
- 2 – 5 years minimum experience as a laboratory chemist in a similar industry.
- Safe use and disposal of chemicals.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to respond to a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks against competing priorities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail