Foxillas’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Independent Marketing & Business Development Representative – US Market jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you looking to jumpstart a new career in marketing, customer service or business development but cant even find an entry-level position without prior experience?
- We are currently seeking a flexible and versatile Independent Marketing & Business Development Representative – US Market to help build our Client base.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy the freedom to work anywhere while obtaining new Clients and generating qualified leads. This is a unique opportunity not only to learn the ropes but also to improve your talent in the industry.
- If you are eager to learn and ready to prove yourself, apply now. Your dream job is waiting.
- Acquire new Client accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions
- Call and email potential clients to inform them about our services (including cold calling)
- Update HubSpot CRM
- Set appointments for our sales team
- Send confirmation emails and make re-confirmation calls
- Update Google Calendars
- Create digital marketing materials
- Assist with social media content and posts
- Analyze consumer information to identify and expand business opportunities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Foxillas and drive qualified traffic
- Create and distribute customer-facing and internal marketing materials and social media content.
- Identify Client needs and suggests appropriate services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with Clients.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective Clients.
- Stay up-to-date with new services and pricing.
- OND or Higher
- At least 1 year of sales experience (cold calling, etc)
- Must be fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Can-do attitude highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic – going beyond ñNOsî
- Ability to make cold calls if needed (real conversations, not scripted calls)
- Ability to send a minimum of 50 emails per day
- Ability to establish a solid relation basis in 20 minutes
- High personal integrity to overcome rejections and to accept 10% conversion as an extraordinary success
- Have a computer with a solid internet connection
- Able to self-study to understand our industry better
- Results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
- Previous customer service, support or client-facing experience
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with little to no supervision.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Strong Social and People Skills.
Does this Describe You?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to problem solve
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly competitive and driven for results.
Join the Foxillas Team
- Monthly Performance Incentives
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Set your own hours during US time
- 35,000 base pay if monthly email send is met, plus 10,000 commission for every new client
- Contract Work (no work no pay).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.