Job title : Implementation Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This position serves as Visa Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks, Fintech, Payment service providers).
- This is an individual contributor responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovation solutions.
- This role serves to gather and document project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features and functionality.
In this role, you are expected to
- Provide project management support to Visa clients and processors to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Coordinate directly with client to analyze card program setup requirements to implement Visa products and services to support the business and formulate implementation solutions
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis
- Confidently manage client projects in parallel to product developments and a changing landscape
- Manage non-routine, complex processing requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic customer initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement to improve team efficiencies and project delivery to clients
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders
- Build a cohesive global workgroup and involve those global workgroups in communications and decision-making.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations. Constantly create good functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, by being able to speak confidently and having a professional demeanor
- Be accountable for delivering agreed objectives. Be responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and ensure delivery on commitments
- Assume appropriate decision-making authorities to ensure flawless execution of project objectives
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments
- This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post-production validation
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst role in software or financial services
- Requires a minimum of 8+ years’ of Information Technology system knowledge with good understanding of project management, technology and applications
- Experience in retail banking, card schemes or new technologies that are applicable to the payment industry
- Good working knowledge of Visa’s payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement and client connectivity a plus.
- Candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in US / India / Singapore, hence the ability to speak/write English fluently is a must
- Language Skills:
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Implementation Analyst jobs